Share This Page

cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 54, from Huntsville, AL

Staff Member
cheesegrits was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Dec 12, 2017 at 7:46 AM
    1. winsome.davis@gmail.com
      winsome.davis@gmail.com
      Hi. I really need some help. Installed a new version of joomla 3.8, then I installed a new version of fabrik 3.7 but I really wanted to keep my data from a previous install of 1.5 so i copied the fabrik tables from the old db to the new db. All is well except when I try to add javascript the event doesnt load when i select it from the drop down and then it doesnt save the predefined options I selected. HELP!!
    2. railer
      railer
      Hi Hugh, can you please activate my new Pro subsciption? I need to post to the Pro forum asap. Need advice for structuring a new project. Thks!
      1. railer
        railer
        Still waiting on the resolution of this problem.
        Oct 10, 2017
    3. ephy
      ephy
      Dear cheesegrits,
      I'm wondering to know if this is possible to integrate elasticsearch as database connector, and jquery datatables in replacement of the traditionnal tables use in Fabrik. What do you think about it ?
      Thanks a lot,

BR,
      Guillaume.
    4. bggann
      bggann
      Hugh, FYI - just kicked off a 1 year subscription to pro support. - Bob
    5. shaq
      shaq
      First of all, you will excuse me to interrupt you and you will excuse my english as french is my first language. I developped a web site with joomla with online app (fabrik 3.5.1).The web app I set up need an improvement. So I decided to request your help to make improvment happen. Am ready to pay whatever it takes because my job is on the line.
    6. sohopros
      sohopros
    7. amittripathi2k2
      amittripathi2k2
      I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form Now the FIR List has 38k entry and is 150gb on remote server. I am told to move to VPS but that has limitation of 40gb only. I need support in setting up Amazon s3 account which can replace all uploaded files with amazon s3 link.

Please will let me know if this can be done and how much will this support cost?
    8. redant
      redant
      Hi Hugh

Do you offer hourly support without a subscription at all? I have come up against a project deadline and am struggling with a Google maps issue which I need some assistance with.

If so please could you let me know how to get the requirements to you so that you can give me a cost estimate.

Many thanks

Regards

Ant
    9. unicar
      unicar
      We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website, in order to charge the different plans. how can i start this application.

Thank you for your support,

Best Regards,

Juan Torres
      UNICAR
    10. MeAppBuilder
      MeAppBuilder
    11. automan25
    12. negro7_77
      negro7_77
      buenas tardes , tengo un problema con el plugin de fabrik para cb 2.0, en la inatalcion me muestra error por eso no me muestra las tablas y menos por usuario me sale error 0, ┬┐que hago ? gracias
    13. brucemm
      brucemm
      Hi, can't pay for subscription because my account activated:
      Login error! You have not activated your account.
      But somehow I can log into forum and write post...any suggestion how to buy it?
      I didn't get any confirmation mail from fabrik forum.
    14. matt.king
      matt.king
      I'm looking to hire a developer to recreate a Logos Query Manager (also called LFRM Query Manager) job in Fabrik on Joomla 3.5. Are you interested and available? If so, I can send more info and link to a copy of the site. If not, can you recommend someone?
    15. ginniss
      ginniss
      why my site fabrik list load very slow
    16. esskay
      esskay
    17. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
      R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
      Hi, cheesegrits.

I am F.schettino.
      Starting from some minutes, we have a standard subscription as R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40, the work-group involved in developing the new site.

Starting from now, I/we would post in the appropriate section of the forum.
      But now I cannot; is it too early?
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        I've checked the settings on our end, you should be able to post in Standard. Try logging out and back in.
        Mar 24, 2015
      2. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
        R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
        OK, now I can post.
        Thank you, cheesegrits.
        Mar 25, 2015
    18. vivoices
      vivoices
      Hi,
      I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility.

Nothing big, just a few - "float:" . ( $lang->isRTL() ? 'right' : 'left' ) - additions in the necessary places for my project.

Would it be possible to suggest the changes somewhere other than GitHub?
      I am not familiar with Commits and Pull Requests.

Udo
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        Mar 22, 2015
    19. stekir
      stekir
      Hello cheesegrits, I'm back again, and like every time I have "insufficient privileges to reply here. " due I my Payment is verified. I also asked Rob about this. ;-(
      I have a fex issues to be cleared. So it would be nice to get an entrance to the pro support forum.

Regards and all the best for your neck
      Stephan
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        did this get resolved?
        Dec 8, 2014
    20. F.schettino
      F.schettino
      Hi cheesegrits.

What a beautiful neck! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 54)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.