1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Hitting limits with multiple repeat groups.

As per our Skype session, we identified the problem, I'm working on a fix. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apr 21, 2018 at 2:45 AM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Yup, I can see what's happening, should have a fix in the next day or so. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apr 21, 2018 at 2:45 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread custom validation icon.

Well that's an improvement on "a stupid idea". :) Hugh Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apr 21, 2018 at 2:26 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

OK, that reproduced it. Looking at it now. -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:39 PM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Hitting limits with multiple repeat groups.

Memory and execution time, I guess. Is that when rendering, or when submitting? -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:33 PM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread custom validation icon.

Basically, anywhere we use icons, we render them, with ... FabrikHelperHTML::icon('icon-whatever') ... which calls this ......

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:27 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread custom validation icon.

Actually, we use a layout for icon names ... https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/blob/master/components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-icon.php...

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:20 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Retrive a filter value in JOIN LIST.

We don't currently have any placeholders for filters. It might be possible to add, but that's outside the scope of subscription...

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:13 PM
  9. cheesegrits attached a file to the thread Validation repeat group.

Tried, still can't replicate it. Here's a pic ... [ATTACH] That's using Firefox. I load an existing record, add a second repeat,...

validate.png Apr 20, 2018 at 10:04 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Gap between template and pdf output - fabrik install screwed up?.

Cool. Note that it'll probably recreate itself, but that's OK. The problem was, that file gets created (if it doesn't exist) by DOMPDF...

Apr 20, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread Icon link in list to custom php script.

Does this still require the other change you made? Can't seem to find it now, but removing that replaceWithicon() call. -- hugh

Apr 20, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread hide dropdown in form.

One trick you can try is to change the element type to 'field', select "Hidden" (don't Save yet!), then change back to type dropdown,...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:53 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Email for on detail page.

Not sure what you mean by "an email for every dealers contact form". You mean a "contact us" email link? Hmmm. You could try a calc...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:47 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Hmmm, that screencast doesn't seem to work. But it shows me submitting that same form, with empty fields in the second repeat, and the...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:39 PM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread Validation repeat group.

Found it. OK, I don't seem to be able to replicate this, when I edit the same record you do in that screencast:...

Apr 20, 2018 at 7:33 PM