cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Int number displayed as HH:mm:ss.

You can try setting "save to db" to No on a Calc element. I haven't true it, but worth a go. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jan 21, 2018 at 9:44 AM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread something in a recent update is causing an sql error (i think on prefilters).

Fyi, I reverted my original changes until I can find some time to work on this code again. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jan 21, 2018 at 9:42 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Save-button grayed out on multi-page form.

Sorry, missed your reply. I'll try and find some time to see how much work would be involved. Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jan 21, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread Change another element value based on value of dbjoin element.

On the php side you are getting the wrong input. You are sending it from the JS as eventId and trying to get it in php as...

Jan 21, 2018 at 9:39 AM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Clear button in date element.

Nope, I didn't implement it, and for some reason never saw the follow up asking a price. It's probably about an hour or so's work....

Jan 21, 2018 at 9:30 AM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread set some usergroup as a blacklist in juser form plugin.

OK, but I'm a little confused as to the difference between whitelist and blacklist. Group ids that aren't in the whitelist are, by...

Jan 20, 2018 at 10:37 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Problem witch calc element on submit.

Looks like you were trying to do exactly what the user element is there to do, so yes ... it should work. :) And one of the benefits...

Jan 20, 2018 at 9:55 PM
  8. cheesegrits replied to the thread Ensuring unique values in repeat group.

1) No, there isn't a built in validation for this, although it wouldn't be too tough to do with a PHP validation. 2) & 3) I have done...

Jan 20, 2018 at 9:23 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread Int number displayed as HH:mm:ss.

I can't think of a way to do it in-place, no. You'll probably need to add a calc element, which renders it in the format you want ......

Jan 20, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  10. cheesegrits replied to the thread Calc option (UUID) + Javascript disable element.

There's a syntax error (that's the problem with writing code directly in the forums)....

Jan 20, 2018 at 9:05 PM
  11. cheesegrits replied to the thread DIV template issue with classes from "use as row class" (solved).

OK, tx, I'll take another look. Hadn't thought about the issue of multiple row classes. And no, the row striping makes no sense in...

Jan 20, 2018 at 9:01 PM
  12. cheesegrits replied to the thread Fullcalendar, remove element can't fire events of plugin.

Not sure what you mean. We don't use gcals directly, but the cron (scheduled task) code I just worked on allows you to run a scheduled...

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:56 PM
  13. cheesegrits replied to the thread Filter list from other list Custom link.

Is it adding the id to the URL? -- hugh

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:48 PM
  14. cheesegrits replied to the thread Filter list from other list Custom link.

Add &resetfilters=1 -- hugh

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:34 AM
  15. cheesegrits replied to the thread DIV template issue with classes from "use as row class" (solved).

Try this: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/fd34cd54c3467b0f975a20269dc586678e514173 Although I suspect it may not work if the...

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:01 PM