Fabrik 3.8 has been released. As usual, we strongly recommend that you backup your site (using Akeeba) before upgrading. Report any issues in the forums, we will answer promptly.
Pivot list plugin
The Pivot list plugin renders selected data from a data-set as a pivotal table.
- sum/count- An element you wish to sum or count on
- count instead of sum- no by default, will sum/count the value selected in the drop-down.
- group by- a comma separated list of elements grouping the data, Tablename___elementname,
- x-axis element- The element you want to display along the x axis of the table,
- y-axis element-The element displayed down the side
- order- Orders the pivotal list rows by row total, ascending/descending
- number formatting- applies php number_format function
- rounding- decimal places rounding
- decimal separator- default set to .
- thousands separator- default set to ,
- cache- Will cache list model data, if using a large data set this can be useful